2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
The world of subcompact sedans is improving everyday and Hyundai seems to have found their niche in this department. So, if you are in the market for this type of sedan look no further than Rexdale Hyundai. We have the best and brightest new Hyundai compact sedans available on the market today, which includes our two top selling models the 2019 Hyundai Elantra and 2019 Hyundai Accent.
How Many Selections Would You Prefer
While both the Hyundai Accent and Elantra have a myriad of trim levels, if you prefer a compact sedan with more than the basic trim levels you will definitely want to check out the 2019 Hyundai Elantra. Along with two versions of the SE, the Elantra also offers the Value, Eco, Limited and even two sporty models.
For those who prefer a compact sedan with a bit more space, look to the 2019 Hyundai Elantra. Like their former models’ passengers in the back seat are still able to stretch out more than the Hyundai Accent. Despite this, the Accent does provide enough space for up to five passengers, who can even enjoy dual climate control.
Better Fuel Economy
Thanks to its Eco model, the Elantra also offers a sedan with better fuel economy than its competitor. Available with a 1.4-litre four-cylinder, this 2019 Hyundai Elantra model offers up to 8.8 Litres/100km city versus the Hyundai Accent’s 10.1 Litres/100km.
Top Selling Sub-Compact in Canada
Despite all the arrows currently pointing at the 2019 Hyundai Elantra, there is still a reason that the Hyundai Accent is the top-selling sub-compact in Canada. The fact that the Accent is spacious and attractive with a long-list of available features like a sleeker centre screen, controls that are focused at the driver, a larger trunk than most in its class and a classy sunroof also makes this sedan a head-turner.
While both the 2019 Hyundai Elantra and Accent come with a comprehensive warranty, this is another area where the 2019 Hyundai Accent stands out. Available with 10 years and 100,000 miles of coverage this Powertrain Limited Warranty is part of the Hyundai Assurance package that includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance and features towing, trip interruption, assistance and help for a flat tire, dead battery or if you run out of gas or lock yourself out of your car.
Test Drive the Two Best Hyundai Sedans
Now that you have read all about the two top compact sedans available, it’s time to get to Rexdale Hyundai because both the 2019 Elantra and 2019 Accent are here and won’t last. So, with that said, come on down and test one out or both for yourself. Both these models provide a wide selection of opportunity and it is time that you found what works best for you today.
For more information on these models or any others in our inventory - get down to Rexdale Hyundai today!
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room