2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
The newest and most impressive new Hyundai sedan available on the market today is now available at Rexdale Hyundai. Recently receiving a complete redesign, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra has been designed with a sharper sporty look, brand new available technologies that help keep you safe and connected, new LED headlights and tail lights, new wheel designs and even a hatchback model with a hands-free smart trunk that make loading and unloading all that you have easier than ever.
Designed to Enhance Every Curve
Now offering a new sharper, sportier creased looked the all-new Hyundai Elantra is designed to enhance every curve, starting with an all-new grille that makes a sporty statement and extending all the way down the hood, trunk, front fenders, front fascia, grille, headlights tail lights and rear fascia. This complete Hyundai facelift also includes all new wheel designs and LED lighting technology that surrounds the entire vehicle.
Powered by Economic Luxury
Powered by a 2.0-litre Atkinson Cycle inline four-cylinder engine that delivers up to 147 HP, which can be paired with a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. The 6-speed manual transmission also includes and EcoShift indicator that helps you save fuel, while the automatic transmission features SHIFTRONIC manual shift mode for an engaging driving experience. An available Drive Mode Select feature allows the driver to adjust throttle response and steering effort to match your preferred driving style.
Along with a redesigned exterior, the interior of the 2019 Hyundai Elantra is a completely redesigned, spacious cabin that includes a sporty design in everything from the gauge cluster to the 8-way power, heated driver’s seat with lumbar support. These luxury heated seats also help you stay warm and cozy even on the coldest of Canadian winter days. This redesign also includes three different multimedia displays, including a 5.0” touch-screen audio display that lets you stream music from your smartphone and talk to family and friends via Bluetooth. An available 7.0” touch-screen adds Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity so that you can interact with your favorite apps on screen. Lastly, an 8.0” touchscreen includes all the features of the above 7.0” touch-screen as well as a fully integrated navigation system with Hyundai’s Map Care system with consistent updates. Available dual-zone automatic climate control also allows both the driver and front passenger to select your own climate settings and the Infinity audio system also includes an external amplifier and eight speakers to provide an immersive sound experience.
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Thanks to the addition of Hyundai’s SmartSense suite of safety systems, which includes Forward-Collision Avoidance, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra has been named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS Top Safety Pick. This system also includes lane keeping assist, driver attention and safe exist alert as well as blind-spot collision warning with rear cross-traffic alert and lane change assist. At the core of the Elantra is a state-of-the-art SUPERSTRUCTURE platform built with Advanced High Strength Steel to deliver exceptional stiffness and strength in the event of the collision.
Check Out the Most Luxurious Hyundai Elantra Today
If you are ready to get behind the wheel of the most luxuriously redesigned Hyundai Elantra in existence, find it in our showroom at Rexdale Hyundai today.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room