Learn More About the 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
It’s the winner of the Best Buy Award for subcompact SUVs from Kelley Blue Book. No other subcompact SUV is an IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus winner in Canada. And of course, it’s the only vehicle in its class to look this good. The 2019 Hyundai Kona takes centre stage with five distinct trims available. Discover the different trim levels of the 2019 Kona, courtesy of Rexdale Hyundai in Toronto.
What’s New for 2019
Much of the awesome content for the Hyundai Kona carries over from the previous model year, with the addition of a few great items.
- A shark-fin roof antenna is available on the Preferred Tech Package and above.
- Dual USB outlets replace the 12-volt front outlet, more suitable for charging devices.
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist is now standard equipment on all trims.
- A sunroof package is now available on the Ultimate trim.
- And a new colour, Sunset Orange, is included in your choices.
2019 Hyundai Kona 2.0L Essential
Powered by an economical 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with Drive Mode Select, the 2019 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Essential has 147 horsepower and 132 lb.-ft. of torque, plenty for fun both in the city and on the highway. Key features for the Kona 2.0 Essential include a 7-inch touchscreen display with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to keep you connected to your smartphone, Bluetooth hands-free capability, rearview camera, steering wheel audio and cruise controls, variable front heated seats, and 16-inch aluminum wheels. Choose your 2019 Kona in either front-wheel-drive only or an AWD system.
2019 Hyundai Kona 2.0L Preferred
The popular Preferred trim steps it up a notch or two. In addition to the 2.0 Essential trim features, the Preferred trim adds Blind Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Lane Change Assist, a heated steering wheel, proximity keyless entry with push button start, and 17-inch alloy wheels. Fog lights, heated side mirrors, and LED daytime running lights are also included. Like the 2.0 Essential trim, it’s your choice: AWD or FWD.
2019 Hyundai Kona 2.0L Luxury AWD
The name is self explanatory. The Hyundai Kona 2.0 Luxury AWD jazzes up the features you get inside and out. It includes Hyundai SmartSense active safety features like Lane Keeping Assist and Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, as well as a power driver’s seat, power sunroof, and leather seating surfaces. AWD is standard equipment at the 2.0L Luxury level.
2019 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Trend AWD
For a sportier experience, the 2019 Kona 1.6T Trend AWD is probably your speed. Featuring a 1.6L turbocharged I-4 with 175hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque, it’s as spirited as they come. The Kona 1.6T Trend AWD also includes AWD as standard equipment, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights, and a stunning 8-inch Head-Up Display in the driver’s line of sight. Rain-sensing wipers and unique metallic accents set the Trend trim level apart.
2019 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Ultimate AWD
At the top of the range, you’ll find the Ultimate Kona. The 2019 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Ultimate AWD adds awesome features to an already stacked vehicle including an 8-inch touchscreen navigation system with Infinity premium audio, LED headlights with High Beam Assist, Wireless Device Charging, a 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission, Driver Attention Warning, BlueLink, remote engine start, and more. Again, all-wheel drive is standard equipment at this level.
With five amazing grades to choose from, you’ve got your work cut out for you. No matter which you settle on, you’ll find it in stock at your local dealer in the Toronto area, Rexdale Hyundai.
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room