Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade Coming Soon
Explore 2019 Hyundai Tucson Trims
At Rexdale Hyundai, we work hard to keep our loyal customers informed about the latest automotive trends and technology. So when we got some industry information about the first-ever Hyundai Palisade coming later this summer, we thought drivers around Toronto would want to know more. According to Hyundai, the 2020 Hyundai Palisade will offer seating for eight as well as ground-breaking tech and safety features that will set new standards for SUVs around the globe. While we don't have all the specification at press time, Rexdale Hyundai does want to share what we do know and what we are expecting from this exciting new SUV that made its first official appearance at this year's Toronto Auto Show
The first thing that will set the 2020 Hyundai Palisade SUV is its selection of class-exclusive features and technology. Depending on the trim, you'll get or be able to add:
- Blind View Monitor
- Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- 2nd and 3rd-Row Power-folding Seats
- In-vehicle Intercom with Kid’s Quiet Zone
Specs We Do Know
According to the information released at the Toronto Auto Show and from Hyundai's website, we do know some specs that should stay the same by release time. A 3.8-liter V6 that kicks out 291 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque should power the 2020 Hyundai Palisade. When it comes to the ride, we are expecting a choice of FWD and HTRAC AWD along with an eightspeed automatic gearbox with seven drive modes — Comfort, Eco, Sport and Smart modes, and Terrain with Snow, Mud and Sand. Much like many of the Hyundai vehicles available from Rexdale Hyundai, the 2020 Hyundai Palisade will include Hyundai SmartSense that will come with standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go, and Safe Exit Assist. You'll be able to stay connected, entertained, and comfortable in the Hyundai Palisade thanks to a whole host of the latest standard and optional tech features such as:
- One-touch 2nd-Row Seat Access
- 2nd-Row and available 3rd-Row USB Ports
- Surround View Monitor
- 10.25-inch Touchscreen Navigation System
- Quilted Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces
- 2nd- & 3rd-Row Seatbelt Reminder
- Hands-free Smart Power Tailgate
What Experts Are Saying
While we can list all the specs, getting the word of trusted experts also helps show why we believe the 2020 Hyundai Palisade is going to be a popular SUV. Collin Woodard from MotorTrend tested the new Palisade and said, "based on our initial impressions, the 2020 Hyundai Palisade delivers a well-rounded package that families will love." Jil McIntosh of Driving.ca, raves that, "the Palisade’s cabin is lovely, both in styling and materials, and especially with the swath of wood wrapped around my tester’s dashboard." Finally, Sam McEachern of Autoguide.com complimented the pep and strength of the Hyundai Palisade when he said, "I was little surprise that the new 2020 Hyundai Palisade, the largest Hyundai ever built, felt like the equivalent of a warm cup of Ginseng tea on a cold winter’s day."
How to Find Your 2020 Hyundai Palisade
As of the writing of this blog, we are 100% sure of the release date for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade, however, we do know it will be worth the wait! Find it soon at the Rexdale Hyundai showroom. Find it soon at the Rexdale Hyundai showroom.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room