2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
If you think you know the Hyundai Santa Fe but you haven’t checked out the all-new fourth generation 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe yet, you're in for a real treat. The Santa Fe was already one of the most stylish, best-value models in the midsize crossover segment, but this all-new fourthgeneration model is yet another big leap for the South Korean auto giant that is sure to worry the competition.
It was probably fair to say the Tucson was a little sharper, sportier and more youthful than the previous Santa Fe Sport, but there's no denying the fact this brand new version of the Tucson's bigger brother is giving it a real run for its money. The bigger, more aggressive front grille gives the 2019 Santa Fe extra presence, and the whole look is modern to the point of almost being futuristic, but without going too far and becoming polarizing. This is a crossover SUV it would be easy to buy on looks alone
Two engines are available for the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. The standard engine with the Essential and Preferred trim levels is a 2.4-litre inline-four that develops 185 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, which sends that power to the front or all four wheels through an eightspeed automatic transmission. The three higher trims of Preferred Turbo, Luxury and Ultimate come with a more powerful 2.0-litre turbo-four. This one is also available with all-wheel drive and comes mated to that eight-speed automatic transmission, but this time it develops an impressive 235 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
Features and equipment
Hyundai has adopted an approach to features and equipment a lot of people will welcome and find easy to understand. Instead of trim levels with a list of standard equipment that can be built upon in an a la carte manner by spending more money, the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe doesn't offer those a la carte options. Instead, the features a trim level comes with are what you get and if you want to upgrade you simply move up the trim levels.
This has resulted in higher levels of standard kit than buyers might have expected if options were available. For example, all models now come standard with power features, Bluetooth connectivity, active safety technology, cloth upholstery, and an excellent 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
At the higher end of the trim level spectrum the Luxury and Ultimate come standard with features as upscale as heated and ventilated front seats, leather upholstery, heated rear seats, and a surround view monitor. The top of the range Ultimate also gets a head-up display, a premium 12-speaker sound system, wireless device charging, and an eight-inch colour touchscreen with onboard Navigation & Traffic flow.
Hyundai always takes safety seriously, and the 2019 Santa Fe is no exception. All the latest safety tech can be found in the all-new Santa Fe, but all you need to know to understand just how safe the Hyundai can be is the fact it's been named a Top Safety Pick+ by the IIHS.
For more details about the sensational, all-new, fourth-generation 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today here at Rexdale Hyundai. Remember, you can find the 2019 Santa Fe in our showroom right now, but you can also check it out online here at our website before you come and test drive one to experience it for yourself.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room