Pick Up the New 2019 Hyundai Sonata in Toronto, Ontario
Stylish, spacious, and comfortable. The 2019 Hyundai Sonata offers all you could ever ask of a modern sedan. And it’s here to bring you one of the smoothest drives ever. Not to mention, the interior’s super fun as well with all its modern tech. So, let’s take a closer look at everything the 2019 Hyundai Sonata will offer you.
Comfort from Every Angle
Step inside the Hyundai Sonata, and you’ll find most of the comfort comes standard.
For starters, all models come with heated front seats. With these, no winter Toronto morning will ever ruin your commute. Instead, you’ll have all the warmth to make your drives enjoyable.
You’ll also get an 8-way power driver’s seat. This ensures you’ll find a comfortable setting for your drive. You can even opt for the Driver’s Integrated Memory System to re-access your settings at the push of a button.
Also available are ventilated seats. Keep cool this coming summer by circulating air through these leather perforations.
All the Tech You Could Ever Need in 2019
Inside the Hyundai Sonata sits plenty of fun and modern tech—most of which comes standard.
The base touchscreen for this sedan is a massive 7.0 inches. This also allows access to your phone via Bluetooth. As an extra bonus, both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay come standard. So, stream music or your phone’s navigation apps when connected. You can also use voice commands to safely send texts while on the road as well.
Available in the Hyundai Sonata is Keyless Entry and Push-Button Ignition. Anytime the Sonata senses your key nearby, it’ll allow you to open the door and start your engine with the push of a button. This is all without taking your keys out of your pocket or purse. Just imagine how helpful this feature will be the next time your hands are full with groceries, work materials, or anything else for that matter.
The Powertrains to Get Your Next Adventure Started
Under the hood of the Hyundai Sonata sits one of two engines.
The 2.4L 4-cylinder GDI comes standard. This version offers a respectable 185 hp and 178 lb-ft torque. You’ll also get a 6-speed automatic transmission with mode. This allows you to shift at your own pace for some ultra-smooth rides if you prefer.
If you’re looking for a boost in power, you’ll want the 2.0 Turbocharged 4-cylinder GDI. This motor packs 145 hp and 260 lb-ft torque. In other words, you’ll feel every bit of that power when you step on that accelerator and get up and going in seconds. Even better, this engine comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission. And for extra comfort in manual mode, you’ll get paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.
Driver Assist and Safety Features Come Standard
With the Hyundai Sonata, blind-spot collision warnings come standard. This means you can rest assured and safely change lanes. When another driver is in your blind-spot, you’ll receive an alert to avoid merging at that moment.
Rear cross-traffic collision warnings and reverse distance warnings also come with the Hyundai Sonata. This allows you to pull in and out of the tightest of parking spaces with ease.
Get Your 2019 Hyundai Sonata at Rexdale Hyundai
Are you excited to test out all the features of this cool sedan?
Then check out the Hyundai Sonata in our Toronto showroom. Even test drive one for yourself at Rexdale Hyundai. Our product specialists are happy to assist you with any questions you might have.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room