2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
Explore 2019 Hyundai Tucson Trims
You never know when an adventure is going to come calling, so it's important to always be ready. At Rexdale Hyundai, we believe being prepared for fun means having the right shoes, a change of clothes, and a versatile SUV on hand. One of our favorites for this year is the redesigned 2019 Hyundai Tucson. Available in seven exterior colours, FWD and AWD, and four trim levels, the 2019 Hyundai Tucson is exceptionally efficient and powerful SUV that was also recently named a 2019 IIHS Top Safety Pick. One of the best ways to get to know this four-door SUV is by taking a closer look at what each of the trim levels has to offers.
Hyundai Tucson Essential
The 2019 Hyundai Tucson Essential might be an entry-level trim, but that doesn't mean it isn't an impressive SUV. A 2.0-liter Nu In-line4 DOHC GDI engine that puts out 161 horsepower at 6,200 rpm and 150 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,700 rpm powers the Tucson Essential. When combined with the six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTTRONIC manual shift mode, drivers can expect fuel economy as low as a combined 9.1 L/100km. For a smooth ride, the 2019 Hyundai Tucson Essential comes standard with FWD, ABS brakes, and a MacPherson Strut/Multi-link front suspension. The Essential trim is equipped with basic safety features as well as seating for up to five, heated front seats, rear view camera, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, and two integrated key fobs. If you want to upgrade, you can add the Safety package and AWD.
Hyundai Tucson Preferred
The next trim up is the exciting 2019 Hyundai Tucson Preferred. While you can get the Preferred with the 2.0-liter engine, there is also an available 2.4-liter GDI DOHC four-cylinder engine with variable intake system that puts out 181 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 175 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm. Another big difference is the available Trend Package, which brings some exciting features to the table including AWD, 18-inch alloy wheels, satellite radio, Lane Keep Assist System, Lane Departure Warning System, Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, and a glass roof.
Hyundai Tucson Luxury
As the name infers, this trim level brings the 2019 Hyundai Tucson into the luxury world. You get AWD with active-cornering control and the 2.4-liter engine standard plus 225/55R18 allseason tires, electronic parking brake, and rear-window privacy glass. You and your passengers will love the ride thanks to the standard leather seating surfaces, eight-way power adjustable driver's seat, surround view monitor, seven-inch display with AM/FM/XM/MP3 with six speakers, and a deluxe door scuff.
Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
At the very top of the Hyundai Tucson trim levels for 2019 is the Ultimate. This exclusive SUV comes with everything we've mentioned standard as well as some very special additions including:
- Power Passenger Seat
- Ventilated Front Seat
- 8.0-inch navigation system with Infinity touchscreen audio system and eight speakers
- Rear Park Assist
- Supervision Cluster with 4.2-inch TFT LCD screen
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Warning
- LED headlights and taillights
Finding Your Perfect 2019 Hyundai Tucson Trim
No matter which of the 2019 Hyundai Tucson trims impresses you, the only way to discover the right one is by getting behind the wheel. To test-drive the Hyundai Tucson SUV contact the friendly and knowledgeable sales team at Rexdale Hyundai in Toronto today. While you’re here, check out the 2019 Hyundai Tucson comparison with Nissan Rogue.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room