Hyundai vs. the Competition: 2019 Kona vs. 2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Honda HR-V
The subcompact SUV segment is extremely competitive. With options available from nearly every manufacturer, it can be hard to choose the vehicle that’s best for your needs. You want a subcompact SUV with an edge – something that offers excellent value and performance as well as features that stand out. Discover where the 2019 Hyundai Kona stacks up against competitors from Mazda and Honda, presented by Rexdale Hyundai.
What They Have in Common
Check out the 2019 Hyundai Kona Luxury 2.0 AWD head to head with the 2019 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD and the 2019 Honda HR-V Sport AWD. All three have many common standard features that include cruise control, automatic climate control, power door locks, heated front seats, power heated outside mirrors, automatic headlights, and more. Even their horsepower ratings are virtually the same. But despite similarities, the Hyundai Kona has the advantage in several categories.
Advantages in Comfort
At their respective trim levels, the Kona Luxury trim enhances comfort with a standard power driver’s seat, offering 6-way power adjustment. The Kona also has more front and rear hip room than both the 2019 Mazda CX-3 and the 2019 Honda HR-V, keeping everyone inside more comfortable in the Hyundai.
There’s no question that staying connected and entertained is a major factor in buying a car. That’s why the 2019 Hyundai Kona offers more than the competition. SiriusXM satellite radio is standard equipment in the Hyundai Kona Luxury AWD while it’s not available for the Mazda CX- 3 or the Honda HR-V. The same goes for an iPod/iPhone connection – Hyundai has it standard, while the others don’t.
Playing a more important role than ever today is a vehicles’ safety systems. The 2019 Hyundai Kona doesn’t disappoint, offering awesome standard safety features. They include a stability control driver mode, steering driver modes, customizable traction control, and Pedestrian Avoidance System all as standard equipment. The others – well, they don’t have them available.
The factor that certainly not the least of these is appearances. Clearly, the 2019 Hyundai Kona is the most aggressive, sporty of the bunch. Trimmed in chrome, textured black framing the wheel wells and sills, and with a blacked-out roof available, the Kona’s unique looks are a force all their own.
Tiny slits mounted high on the front fascia contain ultra-bright halogen headlights and simply out-sport the competition. With 17-inch alloy wheels that out-size the Mazda CX-3, the Kona has an edge in all-around style.
But there’s more to the 2019 Hyundai Kona yet. Step into the 2019 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Ultimate AWD and you’ll discover more awesome features. A heated steering wheel, 195-hp turbocharged engine, wireless charging pad, Head-Up Display, and driver-assistive technologies are all available in the top trim level.
Want to learn more about the 2019 Hyundai Kona? You can see it for yourself along with the rest of the Hyundai lineup at the Rexdale Hyundai showroom in Rexdale, Toronto.
- Introducing: First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Choosing 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV trim levels
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson vs 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs The Competition
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Accent for Sale in Toronto
- What’s Better for Toronto Winters: Winter Tires or All Season Tires?
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room