Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
At Rexdale Hyundai, we find that many of our Toronto area customers are big fans of sporty hatchbacks. If you fall in the category, you'll be happy to know that we have two outstanding models, the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT and the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. Both are striking to look at and offer some unique performance and comfort features. We thought it might be helpful to give you a more detailed look at both of these sedans so you can make up your own mind.
2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
If you demand outstanding performance, the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT, which comes in five trim levels, is the hatchback for you. There are two different engines to choose from including:
- 1.6-liter 16-valve Turbo GDI in-line 4 cylinder D-CVVT engine that puts out 162 horsepower at 6,200 rpm and 150 lb.-ft. at 4,700 rpm
- 2.0-liter 16-valve Normally Aspirated In-Line 4 Cylinder D-CVVT engine that produces 201 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 195 lb.-ft. of torque at 1500-4500 rpm
This front-wheel drive vehicle can be had with three different transmissions including the innovative seven speed dual clutch, which can help you get fuel economy as good as 8.4L/100 km combined. You and your passengers will stay safe due to an array of advanced airbags, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, available Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Keep Assist System.
Because staying connected and comfortable is critical with today's drivers, the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT is packed with the latest standard and available hi-tech and luxury features such as:
- Leather seating surfaces
- 8-way power adjustable driver' s seat w/ lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Infinity AM/FM/XM/MP3 audio system with 7 speakers and external amplifier
- 8.0-inch touch-screen navigation system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
To get both performance and outstanding fuel-economy the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is an amazing choice. Powering Canada's most fuel efficient car, is a combination of a 1.6-liter GDI Atkinson Cycle DOHC 16-valve Inline 4-cylinder gas engine that produces 104 horsepower at 5,700 rpm and 109 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm and a interior permanent magnet synchronous electric motor powered by a 32 kW lithium-ion polymer battery. Put both together and you get a combined output of 139 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. in torque as well 4.0 L/100km in fuel consumption highway. The ride of the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is outstanding thanks to the motor drive power steering, MacPherson strut front suspension, and rear multi-link suspension.
To keep everyone safe owners get seven airbags including driver's knee, Vehicle Stability Management, ABS brakes, and an available Forward Collision Avoidance with pedestrian detection. The luxurious and hi-tech interior of the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid showcases a variety of standard and optional features like heated front seats, leather seating surfaces, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, 8.0-inch high-resolution touch-screen navigation system, and Electrochromic auto-dimming rear-view mirror with integrated HomeLink transceiver.
Finding the Right Car at Rexdale Hyundai
Now that we've taken a quick look at both the Hyundai Elantra GT and the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid it's your turn to experience both. Contact the sales team at Rexdale Hyundai today and we can schedule a test-drive for you today. Don't forget to check out our entire selection of new and pre-owned Hyundai vehicles while you're here!
- 2019 Hyundai Kona vs 2019 Mazda CX-3
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Available in Toronto
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra vs 2019 Hyundai Accent
- One of the Most Popular Hybrid Hyundai Models is Now Available
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster is Now Available in Toronto!
- Should you Choose the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe or the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Compare 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT with the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
- Check Out the Hyundai Kona EV
- How to Pronounce Hyundai?
- The All-New 2019 Hyundai Veloster Offers Increased Power, Better Handling, and More Interior Room